- Proposal Engineering
- Project definition and Basic Design
- 30%, 60%, 90%, 100% Engineering Detail Design
- Life Cycle extension
Our core business engineering services cover either on-shore or offshore Plant.
ON SHORE PLANT ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- Oil & Gas Production and Treatment Plant
- Renewables: Geothermal Energy Plant, Energy from Waste Plants
- Fertilizers Plant
- Making Steel Plants
- Glass Production Plants
OFF SHORE ENGINEERING SERVICES:
- Fixed Offshore Platforms
- Process Modules (including LNG Module)
- Service Modules
- Three Point Rotating machines skids
- Lifting, handling, skidding studies for installation procedures definition and management.
- Marine transportation studies, verifications and sea fastening definition and design.
- SPMT land transportation definition and relevant structural interaction/verifications
Softec owns a specialist knowledge in:
- Modularization studies for off-shore and on-shore Plant
- Deep knowledge and experience in the choice and related installation matters of rotating machines.
Softec manages, among all our specialistic activities, the following aspect of the engineering design:
- Seismic analysis in nonlinear with accelerograms for floor response spectra definition
- Time history analysis and harmonic dynamic response for rotating machines on-shore and off-shore installations (also for three points skids typology)
- Blast Lospe criteria definitions and time history analysis
- Dynamic analysis with piping-structure interaction
- Fatigue analysis for life cycle extension.
- Dropped object and impact analysis.
- Piping Stress analysis either in critical operating environment (Nuclear, Military, Aerospace) or in fluid temperature/pressure/material extreme operating conditions.
- Piping stress analysis of very large pipes/ducts of steel making fume treatment plants.
- CFD e FEM analysis
- Load flow, Load rejection, High Power Motor starting,
- Stability of electrical net in island